We will hold your reservation in good faith for 10 days pending receipt of required deposit. Reservations will not be guaranteed without deposit. Reservation/Cancellation Policy
- $25.00 deposit per campsite for regular camping reservations.
- $79.00 deposit per adult for Special Event/Holiday Weekend reservations
- $50.00 deposit per adult for Week Long rides. Total balance is due 30 days prior to event start date.
Deposits are not refundable
- If reservation for regular camping is cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date the deposit can be transferred to a future date within the next 12 months.
- For holiday weekends and organized rides NO REFUNDS / NO TRANSFER will be given if cancellation is less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Holiday weekends require 2 or 3 nights minimum stay depending on the event
- No Transfer of Deposit will be given for a no show-no call.
- Please be advised that we do not cancel events or close the campground due to weather conditions, i.e. rain, cold or hot weather, etc. No rain checks.
Deposits may be paid by check or online by credit card. To pay by check mail check made payable to Mammoth Cave Horse Camp to: Mammoth Cave Horse Camp, P.O. Box 1253, Mount Washington, KY 40047